All the dishes that we made are not only a brain elaboration as it happens in most of italian great restaurants.
Here the food is made with heart and fantasy.
For menu’s composition, one for each season, the aim is to offer dishes that are created with seasonal raw materials.
It is important to choose the right material in right season because it is at its best and gives taste, fragance and colour to the dish.
The colour is a very important characteristic for dish’s chromatic harmony.
- Raw fish combination (prawn, tuna, snapper, etc.)
- Mosaic of appetizer (daily assortment)
- Eggplant parmigiana and smoked fish
- Prawn carpaccio and squid salad
- Sicilian cheese soufflé and fruit jelly
- Vegetable soup and crunchy rice
- Boiled beef at “palermitana” style
- Cheese tortelli in pork ragù and peas cream
- Whole pasta with broccoli and smoked fish
- Beans soup with prawns and pasta
- Spaghetti with anchovy and wild fennel
- Black lasagna with cod fish and pumpkin purée
- Octopus risotto in saffron sauce
- Homemade spaghetti in tuna eggs “carbonara”
- Seared Amber jack in almond crust with sea urchins emulsion
- Fillet fish in leek cream and prawn
- Sword fish rolls at Mediterranean style
- White fish “falso magro” in sea food soup
- Stuffed and roasted duck in balsamic sauce and candy fruit
- Beef fillet glazed in Passito wine
- Stewed meat with cabbage and mushrooms
- Chocolate dessert selection
- Almond & lemon sponge cake with vanilla ice cream
- Ragusano cheesecake with candy apple and crème brulée
- Sicilian tiramisu
- Rum sponge cake with chestnut cream and pear
- Saint Honorè, pistachios cream and praline
- Grand dessert